Open Racing on Three Creeks every Friday Night
Hoodoo Ski Area will host the excitement of alpine racing on Friday nights throughout the 2020-21 Season. Racing will be held on the Three Creeks run, accessible from the Manzanita lift. You can hit the slopes and race like a pro on Fridays from 5:30 – 8 pm at the race venue (weather permitting). Race course access is included with your lift ticket or season pass.
Race against friends, family and other skiers on our NASTAR race course located at our Three Creeks Run. Participants will compete within their age and gender to win platinum, gold, silver and bronze medals. Racers that are top ranked in their group can qualify to compete in the 2021 NASTAR Liberty Championships. See nastar.com for more details.
NASTAR RACE DATES – TBD
- No additional fees are required to race. A lift ticket or season pass gains you access to register for Hoodoo NASTAR Race Events
- Race registration is by individual, but you can join or form a team when you register for NASTAR (see below)
- Advanced registration for each race event can be made at skiracing.nastar.com or by visiting the Hoodoo ticket office. You can also register for the race anytime during the event simply by giving the race officials your NASTAR registration ID number.
- Races held at the top of Three Creeks Run
- Hours are subject to change
- If you have any other questions please call the Hoodoo Main at 541-822-3799
- To track your times, points and compare to other racers across the country, register with NASTAR online.